Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Plum trees!

My friend and I went to see plum trees in a park this weekend. There were around 100 kinds of and total 1200 plum trees in the park. Some of the trees are really rare- I heard that there are a few trees called "Kanogyokucho" in Japan and one of them is in the park. It's an interesting tree because a few plates have another plate inside and then another again and again! There were also trees with a mix of pink plates and white plates. I even saw a mix of white and pink parts in a plate! I've been away from my hometown (countryside!) so it's important for me to go to see and feel the season.






2 comments:

  1. hey thats a very nice photo and a nice piece of information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your message, Arti! I revised the article a little bit.

    ReplyDelete