Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chinese class

I have been studying Chinese for two years and I go to class once or twice in a month. I studied Chinese at school, but unfortunately I forgot most of them, so I'm blushing up my language skills. Here is my self-introduction...

我叫JuJu。我住在日本。
我家里有五口人,妈妈,哥哥,嫂子,侄子还有我。
小时候,我住的地方离山很近,所以我喜欢爬山。
我还喜欢瑜珈。我每月两次去健身房。

One of the ladies in the class gave us something totally new for me! What I heard from this lady was...

This is a healing or beauty product popular in beauty salon in Beijing. You put on fire on the this straw-like product and put the other side of the straw in your ear. You will hear the fire burning and it's supposed to be good for you.










I put the fire on it this evening, but I was kind of scared to try so blew it out. If there is anyone who know about this product, please give me more info!

2 comments:

  1. Hi again!

    I´m really glad that you are looking at my pictures. I have recently started my blog so it´s amazing for me that someone reading it. Yesterday I put the google translator gadget on the blog, so now it´s really easy to translate the whole blog to whatever language you want. Fantastic, isn´t it. Im going to keep up looking at your blog. We also celebrated Valentins day in Sweden yesterday but we call it "all hearts day" and here it is the boys who has to buy something nice for their girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo again!

    No, Novara isn´t near my place unfortunately! I live in the north of Sweden http://kartor.eniro.se/ if you follow thw link you can se a map of Sweden and I live in the north in a town called Umeå, Thats the reason why we have so cold now. Today it´s -30 C !!

    ReplyDelete